Hello everyone! This post will be a little different from my other blog posts. I am excited to share with you, MCH was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by the talented blogger Gurru Says.
Gurru Says is an online magazine that offers well-written pieces of advice, must-have products, and more. The website is beautifully put together and easy to navigate. After you are done reading this post, you should defiantly check out their website.
There are tons of valuable information for everyone. You can even read the nomination post here if you would like, just click the highlighted word and it will redirect you to the post.
The Blogger Recognition Award, What’s That?
The Blogger Recognition Award is a way for bloggers to come together and acknowledge each other as talented writers. Building and maintaining a blog is hard work. There is researching, writing, organizing, planning, promoting, and more.
The Blogger Recognition Award is just what it sounds like; it is an award that recognizes talented bloggers and a way to support each other’s blogs.
When you receive this award, you are highly encouraged to write a post and nominate bloggers who inspire you.
My Blogging Journey
Writing has always been one of many passions I held deep within my heart. Along with the need to help those overcome the darkest parts of their minds. I created Maybe Crazy Help after going through the death of a friend taking their own life.
Furthermore, a month before I decided to start writing, someone dear to me died of a drug overdose. Heartbroken and fed up with how cruel the world can be, I began writing to help others out of their mental pain.
There is so much more to life than pain and suffering, I want to be someone who can spread light in the darkest times. I use firsthand experiences to let others know they are not alone. I am still at the beginning of my blogging journey and learning so much, I am excited to see where this all goes.
Advice for Beginner Bloggers
- Do not be afraid to invest in your blog, especially if you want to grow it into something you can turn into a career. Remember, sometimes it takes money to make money.
- Go for it, and do not turn back. If you have found something you love and enjoy writing about, do not be afraid to share it with the world. You are unique, and so are your writings.
- Never give up. When things begin to look down, try finding a different way of doing things instead of giving up. Sometimes we need a new perspective to get the ball rolling again.
- Write from the heart. When you write from your heart, you can see the passion through the writings you create.
- Be yourself. There is only one you and you are unique. Let that blossom through your writings.
The 15 Inspiring Bloggers I Nominate Are:
- Alex from The Paperback Piano
The Paperback Piano is a beautiful website with book reviews, author interviews, unboxing, and more. If you are looking for the perfect book or want your books reviewed, Alex is the gal for you!
- Belle from Loosening the Chains of Mental Illness
Loosening the Chains of Mental Illness is a blog about Mental Health. It is beautifully designed and with excellent articles written to help others understand mental health.
- Cara Lisette from Cara’s Corner
Cara’s Corner is an eye-capturing website with many topics to help break the mental health stigma. Cara’s passion is felt through her website and blog posts. It is a very inspiring website.
- Christy B. from When Women Inspire
When Women Inspire is a website that is true to its name. This website is about inspirational women, just like Christy B. herself. Not only does it feature women making a difference, but it also has a broad range of topics anyone can benefit from.
- Dave Gardner from Daily Ramblings
Daily Rambling is a website with a gorgeous classic look and the beautiful, thoughtful, ramblings of Dave Gardner. He covers an extensive range of inspirational topics that can help just about anyone.
- Georgia from What’s In My Wonderland
Due to my love of the book Alice in Wonderland, this website’s name captured my attention, and I’m glad I stumbled upon it. This website covers many topics, including book readings, mental health, photography, blogging tips, and more. It is beautiful and wonderful.
- J.E. Skye from The Bipolar Writer
The Bipolar Writer is an inspirational website. The overall design and content are breathtaking. This website is about mental health and has heartfelt poems, interviews, blog posts on various mental health issues, and more.
- Jeff Watts from Be a Voice for Orphans
Be a Voice for Orphans is a faith-based website that is dedicated to being a voice for orphans and those in need. It is a beautiful website with a lovely message to speak out for others in need.
- Krishna from Krishnapriya22013
Krishnapriya22013 is a mindful blog with deep, thoughtful, and inspirational writings. The written posts are wonderful.
- Melinda Duso from The Beardless Coffee
The Beardless Coffee website is gorgeous and has a friendly feel to it. This website has various topics like mental health, and lifestyle, and also features Disney-related content. It’s warm and informative.
- Pamela from Rollin with the P
This website radiates positivity and love through its beautiful writings of Pamela. It is filled with inspirational posts and wisdom to help guide you to your true inner-self and to be a light full of love.
- Philip Dodson from Philip Dodson
This beautiful website is beautifully put together with amazing pieces of art by Philip Dodson. It is unique and a beautiful reminder to always be yourself by doing the things you enjoy.
- Robyn from Autism in Our Nest
Autism in Our Nest is a passionately informative website that gives an inside look into the world of Autism. This inspiring family-friendly website really helps people to understand Autism.
- Ryan from Ryan’s Blog
Ryan’s Blog is an inspirational blog that aims to help people understand what they are taught and approach learning with more of a positive outlook. There are several articles dedicated to education and why it’s vital for everyone.
- Sophie Matthews from The Motivation Project
The Motivation Project is indeed a motivational blog to help get people out of the slumps and into productivity. There are beautiful articles written to help anyone find their motivation once more.
To Each blogger nominated, your websites and blogs are absolutely beautifully put together. I genuinely enjoy your writings and look forward to reading the upcoming posts you create. The descriptions of the sites are what I personally feel when I visit each website, if the description misrepresents your website, please let me know so I can change it accordingly. Thank you all for taking the time to create beautiful and inspiring content.
After you are nominated, there are a few things you are encouraged to do.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. (Thank you once more Gurru Says for nominating Maybe Crazy Help, you are awesome!)
- Write a blog post on your website about receiving the award
- Include why you started your blogging journey in your post
- Write two (or more) pieces of advice for new bloggers
- Nominate 10-15 bloggers who inspire you
- Notify the bloggers after you get done writing the post with a link to the post
You are not required to do any of this; however, it does help other bloggers get noticed as well as help with backlinks and helps grow your network. Thank you all for everything you do, you all deserve this award.
Together we will inspire the world